Increased requirements for digital services
Users expect a future-proof software solution to cover solutions to business requirements quickly and easily. On the one hand, current IT standards including mobile devices or software-as-a-service operating models must be taken into account. At the same time, users demand an easy-to-use interface that makes the solution quick and easy to work with—something they have become accustomed to through web experiences.
ALM Next as a new, digital dimension of bank management with zeb.control
Based on a new generation of the digital bank management platform zeb.control, ALM Next continues the proven professional excellence with a completely new user experience and future-proof digital service offerings:
- Increased performance: Parallel scenario calculations, more complex calculations and the elimination of base positions offer advanced possibilities
- State-of-the-art architecture: meets recent IT requirements such as access via mobile devices as well as new operating models (software-as-a-service, pay-as-you-go, etc.) and is cloud-ready
- User-friendly interface: Results-oriented structure, familiar web design concepts and improved reporting with many benchmark reports and graphics
- Quick and easy: ALM’s existing usability strengths are further enhanced with ALM Next, enabling dynamic, exploratory working
Experience zeb.control live in our Produktvideo!
- Proven excellence based on more than 30 years of zeb experience in ALM
- Time savings due to simulation run times of only a few minutes
- Reduced operating costs in the Software-as-a-Service model
- Efficient and exploratory working thanks to optimal software support
Excerpt of our customers
Your contact persons