Information on data protection
In the following section, we would like to inform you about the use of your data in accordance with Art. 13 of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Person responsible for data processing
The office named in the legal notice is responsible for data collection and processing.
Purposes of data processing
Your data is collected and processed for the following purposes:
Analytics / evaluations / studies / surveys:
- To use the data for scientific analysis
- To create and use time series, industry comparisons and benchmarks
- To present and publish industry opinions and developments
Website / marketing:
- To keep you informed about updates to the service and to inform you about other products and
- services offered by zeb that might be of interest to you, including information about publications and events
- To customize the website with relevant materials
- To analyze the use of the website
- For measuring and improving the effectiveness of zeb’s marketing programs in different channels
- To improve our web contents and navigation
- For the use of the data in analytics platforms (e.g. Google Analytics)
Purchase of products/payment process:
- You have the option to purchase paid services in the Digital Service Hub. We store and use the personal data that you provide us with during the course of an order process, based on Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. b DSGVO, exclusively for processing your orders. We use your e-mail address to inform you about the status of your order.
- If you choose a payment method offered by the payment service provider adyen, the payment will be processed by Adyen N.V. German Branch, Friedrichstraße 63, entrance Mohrenstraße 17, 10117 Berlin.
- Your data (credit card details (number, expiry date, security code), e-mail address, date, transaction number, amount) will be transmitted directly to adyen. The data processing is carried out on the basis of art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO for the processing of your payment. Further information on data protection at adyen can be found at https://www.adyen.com/policies-and-disclaimer/privacy-policy.
- To comply with all legal obligations. This includes the fight against fraud and money laundering as well as tax and social security requirements
Processing of your personal data is based on your consent pursuant to GDPR Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. a.
Confidential treatment of your data
Your data will be treated in confidence. We adhere to the data protection requirements of the GDPR.
Duration of storage
If there is no legal retention period, your data will be deleted as soon as storage is no longer required, the legitimate interest in storage has expired or you instruct us to delete your data.
Your data protection rights
You can revoke your consent at any time with future effect. To do so, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
You also have the right to information, correction, deletion and to limit the processing of your data.
If you are of the opinion that your data is being processed unlawfully, you can complain to a data protection supervisory authority.
Questions about data protection
You also have the right to contact us at any time if you have any questions. To do so, please contact email@example.com
If you have questions regarding data protection, you can also contact our data protection officer via firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are happy to provide you with further information upon request.